Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sunburn at 5pm??

Today I was out from 4-5pm with Molly in her carrier and she kept throwing her head back while sleeping so I just let her. At 5pm when I went in guess who had a sunburn? That 's right Molly did. The sun here in Alaska is mighty powerful is all I have to say - of course it is 10:20 right now and it is still out but finally in the setting stages so we are starting to hit dusk.

This is Molly at 10pm 5 hours after the sunburn- her cheeks are so rosy. I am going to have to be a better mom and start making sure she get no sun!!
My friend Beth's little girl in her summer stroller. Yes is is a radio flyer but they are using it as her new stroller. We have walked to bible study the past few weeks and it is so fun. Watch out this will be Molly next year.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You don't necessarily have to avoid the sun and be a vampire. There's this cool thing called sunscreen.....

Unknown said...

She needed to get tan right? Swim suit season is right around the corner....