Monday, March 23, 2009

Molly wants to be like her daddy


Well it is official Molly is Jon's daughter - she has attempted to run in place before she can hold her head up or really even sit up. We had her down for tummy time and she tried to take off - unfortunately her head weighs a little much so she really just ran in place.
Here is her attempt at yoga while resting from running - she had her legs and head up right before the shot but her legs came down a little to soon.Molly and me taking a Sunday afternoon nap - Granny took this one
Molly's first big booger - we didn't have to use the suction for this one but the one in the other nostril we did. The sucker (nose suction thing) brought tears to her eyes. It also brought tears to my mom's and my eyes because it was a comedy of errors to get the sucker to work without falling apart:)

Jon Update: He made it to his base!

Volcano Update: It erupted (thanks to my sister-in-law for letting me know). So far the ash is not predicted to hit our area but the winds could change and things would be different - I will be watching the news to see if I need to bag up my computer and car. Oh boy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that video . . . those little legs are just too cute!

Mere

Mike and Jenn said...

That's awesome! She's growing fast!!

Jenn