Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday Monday

Today was a dreary Monday - it was rainy and cold and both girls decided 6:30am was a great time to start the day. By about 9:30 I was at my wits end being in the house trying to keep Molly entertained and out of Riley's face while doing some random housework like laundry and cleaning. So at 10:30 we loaded up the car and headed out to story time at the library where Molly was the most excited I have ever seen her. She laughed and danced and ran around the room the entire 30 minutes. Seeing her happy and leaving Riley alone I knew we couldn't go back home just yet so we ventured to Monkey Joe's (a bounce house). The last 2 times we have gone to a bounce house for parties when Molly was one she cried and screamed but I figured at the most I am only out $5 so what the heck. Well today she LOVED IT!!! We were there for over 2 hours and Jon got to join us after he finished up some work on his day off. When it was just me and the girls I moved Riley about in her car seat - it was much easier with Jon there let me tell you!!! Well Monkey Joe's did its trick because Molly slept for 3 hours after we left.
After dinner we had to get some energy out of Molly and the weather had cleared up so Jon and Molly played some croquet. I think we finally have someone in our family who can beat Lisa Sealey and Molly is coming to get you!!!

Molly in the mini monkey area - this got her warmed up to the whole jumping around!
Molly coming out of Davey Jones' locker:)
What a kid looks like after 2 hours of running around non-stop and jumping, laughing and falling
The next master croquet player!

1 comment:

the sealey family said...

not fair! she uses her hands! :)