Sunday, June 21, 2009

ATVing

This year for Father's Day since Jon wasn't around I thought I would take Molly out on an ATV (all terrain vehicle) so she could have some adventure in her life. I know if Jon was around he would have taken her. ATVs only reach speeds of 20 mph and are perfectly safe when operated correctly. Here are some pictures of our day!



Molly before the rideMolly after the ride - boy riding in the woods on an ATV really wore her out!


Posing before we went - she loved it!


Molly in her helmet- safety first!!Doesn't she look right at home on Chaplain Walker's ATV? Maybe we can convince Jon to buy her one when he gets back.














OK - seriously - if you think I took my child ATVing in a Winnie the pooh outfit you are really silly - I would have at least put her in jeans and a sweatshirt. But it is nice to have neighbors who let you borrow there things for great pictures!!

No comments: