Friday, November 5, 2010

Rainy Day Fun

What do you do on a rainy day in Fayetteville?

Make a moving box tunnel.
And climb through it for many many minutes

Hide things in it and play chase with mommy who refuses to get in and then convince her to take you to Chik-fil-a for 2 hours. It didn't take much to twist my arm though since I had a new good book I was reading and while I love playing with Molly I really wanted to read the book (which I finished!!).

Why do we have so many boxes 4 months after moving in? Our shelves did not make it in the move so we bought some really good sturdy shelves that Jon finished and once he got home he loaded them with his books.
Molly gets 2 shelves for her books and toys also. We have some organizing to do with the shelves but we wanted to clear the storage room (aka Molly's room when baby girl McP comes) so we could start thinking about how to set it up.

1 comment:

the sealey family said...

you are such a great mama!