Thursday, December 10, 2009

Procrasination

I should be working on our Christmas letter but instead have decided to update the blog. I hope to have that letter out by Sunday - we will see about that:)

Onto more fun things: MOLLY - the child is an eating machine. She eats any and everything put in front of her. Some examples: salsa - eats it by the spoon full, green beans by the can, chili by the bowl, all types of meat and she loves blueberries. Below are a some pictures from the last few days.

Molly with her blueberries, green beans and cheese. We were skyping Jon while we ate dinner that night so Molly had free reign.

You can't make me smile - I am going to keep a straight face.
OK - I give up


This is what Molly and I see when we skype Jon. Only a few more short weeks and he will be home and can make silly faces in person and hear our conversations without head phones! Jon will be home in less than 11 weeks!!! We are almost down to counting only on our fingers - YEAH!

No comments: