Thursday, August 8, 2013

Facebook vs. the Blog

While I love the blog I am battling facebook and its instant gratification.   I click a picture write a note about it and family get to see part of our life.  The only problem is I can't print a book form of that out at the end of the year.  So I am trying to be more on top of the blog - that being said naptime which is also dinner prep, workout time, clean up and my free time is really the only time I get to sit down at the computer and write so it has been pushed off for a bit.  The girls and I continue to see the island with friends and drag Jon around.  How do I know we get out - one day where we needed to stay home the first thing Molly tells Jon when he gets home is that we haven't left the house the entire day. I love day trip adventures especially when we get to go with friends.  Today we ventured to the aquarium with our neighbor who invited a friend she met working out who also invited a friend and it was actually some of our friends - BONUS! 
Life with 3 small kids is a lot the same anywhere with the added bonus we can run to the beach for a few hours and get back for naptime.
I have enrolled the girls in a Christian Japanese school where the big 2 will go 2 days a week.  Riley's class is on the second floor and the fire escape is a slide to the playground which they practice daily for safety reasons - how awesome is that???
 
Here is photos of the past month - ordinary life in the McP house.
On a side note Riley got her first black eye - must be something about being 2 in this family that was a rough year for Molly's head!
 
 
Playtime most mornings finding all the toys that we cleaned up before bed time

Where I earned my SCUBA certification.
Dive buddy day 1 was Bones from Sweden
Dive buddy day 2 was Malta from Wiesbaden Germany

Art time

The loudest by far, wakes up crying, goes down crying and cries sympathy tears if anyone else is crying.

Popcorn after church

Standing in the ice cream freezer - coldest place on the island

Swinging

Beach bible study days

Art wall with all our artwork

birthday party and everyone needed a big kid seat

This was before the panda took her head off
showed herself to be a man inside and was held back from beating another man.
Ahh family friendly entertainment

Because who doesn't want their food shaped like a panda?

Black eye - don't head dive off the couch into the basket.

Modeling new PJ

Pirate ship beach park next to the new preschool

My little ladybug

Aquarium with friends!!

No comments: