Monday, August 12, 2013

Birthday Fun

For my birthday this year I got to celebrate with over 50 kids from our chapel.  Knowing that Jon and I planned on a low key afternoon and night since he had the day off.  Let me just saying directing and being an active volunteer are a little different but still a lot of fun.  So glad Jon had the day off so he could help me on the first day.  The girls love it and Molly already has some of the songs memorized.  Her favorite being Soon and Very Soon - she gets excited and screams the words.  For dinner we went to Chili's and then came home for cake.  Jon and the girls picked out Smurf decorations with blue icing to celebrate.  Riley told her first joke at dinner - she pointed to me said you are daddy and started laughing.  I asked why she laughed and she said joke then kept repeating it and laughing.  All in all it was a fun day.
 
Kindgom Rock - VBS!!
 
Good Day


Fun times

Birthday Fun

More Birthday Fun

No comments: