I have been tagged by my friend Beth in Alaska - so her goes.
1. I can be somewhat crafty and prefer to make some things by hand because it is cheaper. I have a hard time spending more than $20 on something I know I can make and I have not had to buy a card in over a year after buying a box of 200 blank cards - I just make it for whatever the occasion is.
2. Jon and I set a rule that we would not spend over $20 without talking to the other person and we are actually pretty good about doing this. (it is the little things that add up though)
3. This is the longest I have gone without playing some sort of sport on a team. Moving, pregnancy and visiting family has made it difficult but I really miss my team sports.
4. Jon and I spent our first anniversary in Sudan. When we got back to the states we did anniversary 1 part 2 and went to a minor league baseball game and it is still one of my favorite memories.
5. I had a tongue ring and almost had to cut my tongue off when it got infected and the doctor could not remove the ring. Luckily right before they were going to hack off my tongue (and sew it back on) the ring came loose. My parents were so thrilled when the found out it was gone - they really love those first "great" decisions you make in college when friends say please do this with me.
6. I never wanted to have a girl - always a boy- but am very excited about Molly Frances McPherson!! While some people feel she has no chance because I will be her mommy I feel she will be more well rounded because I won't expect or force her to be a girly girl I will just accept it if that happens (and then get lots of help from friends).
7. I miss Alaska - while I have only been there since August it really is a beautiful place and I have made some really good friends.