Saturday, December 9, 2017

Solar Eclipse and Birthday Fun for Ashley

This summer our house was in the path of totality for a solar eclipse!! We had family come up to witness this awesome event with us and made lots of memories.  Also Jon had a retreat during my birthday weekend so we traded with friends and they watched our girls so we could spend the weekend by ourselves.  The only problem with that idea is that he was running a retreat so it was more like me by myself BUT luckily for me I have a friend that lives 45 minutes away so I drove to her house for a few hours of fun while he taught soldiers.  


New artwork for the bathroom

The solar eclipse - brought to you by a kid and a phone

Just a few of us together to witness the event

Saying see you later to our cousins

Go carts and little kids can lead to broken ankles 

BUNCO - best way to meet neighbors 

More BUNCO fun

Messed up foot - doesn't slow this girl down

Relaxing 

Playing games with our cousins 

A lemonade stand was set up during the solar eclipse

Dune Racer Races



Birthday bike ride outside - rode over a bridge into a new state


Drive in movies
Solar Eclipse inspired food

More fun food

Love all the young kids in the neighborhood playing together at the park

Pie in the Face Fun

Birthday Lunch with longtime friends

Motorized bike ride in a cave for my birthday!


No comments: