Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Trike - A- Thon

Molly's school had a trike-a-thon for the kids at St. Jude.  The school raised over $2,000 for the hospital and all the kids got to ride.  Molly has been very excited about this event, as we practiced for the ride she would ride around the culdasac yelling I ride for five dollar.  She now thinks every time she rides her bike she is helping the kids.  I have yet to be able to get her to understand the concept but oh well better a cheerful giver than nothing.  After this event I realized that my camera phone will not cut it on all events in life - a little too much of a glare but this is the best shots.  I followed up with a video and you can hear Molly yell whooohoo after I cheer her on. 


The start line for the 3 year old
Cheering sister on

Molly and and her classmates riding for the kids at St. Jude's
 
The newest McP - Sally the horse.  Thanks to friends who are moving
 

No comments: